Fender Rumble 100 V3 Bass Amplifier
The Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
This 100w model is probably the lightest and most powerful bass amplifier that is, and has ever, been on the market at this price.
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 18.5" (46.99 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Eminence® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence® speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight, ported cabinet design, ivory soft touch radio knobs