Fender Bassbreaker 15 Head Amplifier
- 15 watts From Two EL84 Tubes
- Aggressive Midrange Character
- Gain Structure Switch For 3 Distinct Tonal Flavors
- Recording-Friendly Power Amp Mute
- Switchable Speaker-Emulated XLR Line Output
The individual amp on offer here been out of the box and on display in store for some time but is brand new and in good general condition, with no noticeable defects or issues. We do not have the original box so it will ship in alternative packaging, but we have priced the amp accordingly. Please see photos for the individual amp on offer.
Supercharged with a plethora of flexible features, the Bassbreaker 15 is a top-notch performer for stage or studio. This chameleon-like amp creates its magic with a trio of 12AX7 preamp tubes feeding into two EL84 power tubes for 15 watts of tight, modern tone. The all-new three-position Gain Structure switch gives the amp three distinct boutique voices, ranging from mild to wild. They're all tasty and touch-sensitive without masking the character of the guitar.
Recording-friendly features such as XLR line output with switchable speaker emulation and Power Amp Mute make it easy to lose yourself in the moment without getting bogged down by the details. A level-adjustable digital hall reverb adds just the right amount of ambience.
The handsome new Bassbreaker cosmetic treatment includes dark grey lacquered tweed, oversized pointer knobs, Fender block logo, and more. With great looks, tone, and features, the Bassbreaker 15 is destined to become a go-to amp for rehearsals, gigging and recording.
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Color: Grey Tweed
- Controls: Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 7-ply 3/4" particle board
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Effects: Reverb
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.