The highly figured burl top with the burst specially created to feature that exotic wood is undoubtedly what will first get your attention. However with this Mod Shop collaboration between Michael Kelly Guitars and Seymour Duncan the sound is what will keep you.
The Duncan Quarter Pounder set delivers fat, sparkly tones and the MK Quad Mod electronics modification expands your sonic options.
This is an amazing instrument, no collection is complete without it.
- Top: Burl Burst = Burl Maple | Black Wash = Quilt Maple | Natural Burl = Poplar Burl
- Body: Burl Burst, Nat Burl = Korina | Black Wash = Swamp Ash
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: Roasted Bird's Eye Maple
- Scale Length 25.50" (647.7mm)
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009 - .042)
- Boutique Mod: Quad Mod
- Electronics: master volume - master tone - 4-way blade switch (position #4 gives you Neck & Bridge in series for a unique added humbucker like tone)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Lead
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Rhythm
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Vintage Ashtray with Die Cast Saddles
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|