- Open pore finish
- Ebony fretboard
- Coilspit pickups
Sleek, comfortable and sonically versatile the 63OP is the perfect guitar for the gigging musician.
The Open Pore finish on this guitar provides a very natural feel. This finish will preserve the natural acoustic properties of this tonewood while still providing excellent protection. Put that with the trio of Rockfield pickups found on all the 1963 models, complete with push/pull coil split on the tone knob for the humbucker, and you get a striking guitar with many tonal possibilities that is as much fun to play as it looks.
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|
- Body: Sungkai
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1960
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone (with push/pull coil split for humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: MK Fat Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: MK Classic Center Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: MK Vintage Plus Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Locking MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.