The 54OP might be called the black sheep of the 1950's collection. It avoids tradition in favor of a bolder look and tone. You can't help but notice the Open Pore finish on this Sungkai bodied guitar that delivers a more natural feel.
This finish will preserve the natural acoustic properties of the tonewood while still providing excellent protection.
The powerful Rockfield® SWC humbucker can be coil-split via the push/pull tone knob to deliver single-coil tone.
The fast and comfortable neck is enhanced with a 10" radius on the premium Ebony fretboard. So eschew tradition with your own 54OP.
- Body: Sungkai
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1950
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
- Electronics: master volume - master tone (push/pull coil tap) - 3-way blade switch
- Neck Pickup: MK Traditional Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield® SWC Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Traditional
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|