The Custom Collection 50 Striped Ebony model features a hard to find exotic ebony top. Each guitar is unique, all with a rich depth of pattern.
Featuring Quad Mod boutique electronics to the CC50 Striped Ebony which gives you 4 distinct tonal options. It incorporates a traditional ashtray style bridge for that vintage tone and flavor.
With all of these features you have a guitar that combines vintage flare with modern playability and one of kind looks that will quickly become the favorite in your arsenal.
- Top: Striped Ebony
- Body: Korina
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1950
- Scale Length 25.50" (647.7mm)
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
- Boutique Mod: Quad Mod
- Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x 4 Way Selector Switch
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield Tradition
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield® TexPlus Single-Coil (Alnico V)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Traditional Ashtray
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|