Flamed maple top
Blue jean wash finish
The Michael Kelly 1963 puts boutique-style detailing and sound within affordable reach.
This ST-style bombshell comes mounted with a potent HSS pickup configuration that opens up an immense range of potential tone while the alder body has been finished with a stunning slice of flamed maple.
The playing comfort is just as stunning and comes supported by an ebony fretboard with a nice 10-inch radius and 22 medium jumbo frets. The fitted modern MK Twin Edge Tremolo bridge finishes the picture by providing stable tuning, no matter how far you push the vibrato.
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|
- Michael Kelly electric guitar
- model: 1963
- material: alder
- top: flamed maple
- binding: wood bound body
- joint: bolt-on
- material: maple
- profile: modern C
- scale length: 25.5 inch (648 mm)
- fretboard: Macassar ebony
- neck radius: 10 inch (254 mm)
- number of frets: 22
- fret type: medium jumbo
- string nut material: bone
- string nut width: 43 mm (1.69 inch)
- truss rod: dual action
- bridge: MK Twin Edge
- hardware finish: chrome-plated
- machine heads: MK die-cast
- strings: D’Addario EXL120, (.009-.042)
- bridge pickup: MK Vintage Plus Humbucker
- middle pickup: MK Classic Center Single Coil
- neck pickup: MK Fat Single Coil
- controls: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way pickup switch
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.