Gretsch G2420T Streamliner Hollow Body, Gunmetal
- Broad'Tron BT-2S pickups
- "U"-shaped neck with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Classic Bigsby vibrato
Big, bold and righteous, the G2420T Streamliner Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2420T’s modern sonics, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch Sound!
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, while the Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, arched laminated maple construction and three-ply tortoise pickguard.
|Left or Right Hand||Right|
|Number of Strings||6|
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Gunmetal
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 305mm
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" / 42.86mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 629mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge: Secured Adjusto-Matic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron BT-2S
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.