A wonderful electro-acoustic nylon strung guitar, the Raimundo 630E is a fantastic instrument that suits a variety of musical styles. Flamenco, classical, samba, pop, jazz - you name it this guitar can handle it! Great played as an acoustic instrument with clear bright tone and plenty of body. The Fishman pickup faithfully reproduces this tone which can then be shaped using the 3-band EQ. A really versatile guitar the Raimundo 630E is an instrument that can be enjoyed and performed on by a huge variety of musicians.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm
- Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Width of the neck on the nut: 50,5 mm
- Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61,5 mm
- Machine heads: Golden
- Scale: 650 mm.
- Width at heel: 50.5 mm.
- Action on 1st at 12: 3.0 – 3.2 mm.
- Action on 6th at 12: 3.4 – 3.6 mm.
- Nut width: 95 mm.
- Width at bottom: 100 mm.
- Electronics: Fishman Classic III
|Guitar Size||Full Size|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Left or Right Hand||Right|