Perhaps the most interesting guitar in the Kremona profile is the Daimen - signature guitar of Lulo Reinhardt - great nephew of the legendary Django Reinhardt.
As a tribute to his gypsy roots the Daimen features a Grande Bouche style soundhole. This guitar isn't just for playing Manouche style however - this is a great instrument for so much more - Latin styles, Jazz and Pop will all sound great on this guitar.
The neck is slimmer than most other nylon string guitars making this instrument easier to play than most. The fingerboard is also radiused which allows for easier barre chords.
The guitar is fitted with an LR Baggs VCT-N pickup with disctrete volume and tone controls housed within the soundhole.
This is a fantasically versatile guitar with great classic looks -truly one of a kind!
- 14 frets to the body
- 48 mm neck width at nut
- Solid European Spruce top
- Bulgarian walnut back and sides
- Honduras cedar neck/lightweight dual action truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard/500 mm radius
- Gold machines/authentic rosewood buttons
- Rosewood Montmarte bridge
- Ars Minima rosette
- LR Baggs Element Active VCT-N system
|Guitar Size||Full Size|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Left or Right Hand||Right|