Bluegrass gauge (.009-.020) Wound strings are round wound, made from phosphor bronze. Unwound strings are plain steel
- One of D'Addario's most popular 5-string banjo gauges, ideal balance of tone and projection
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Phosphor Bronze .020, Plain Steel .009
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders on the next working weekday. (See "Special Order" details below)
For more information on Click & Collect, please click here...
Products showing the "Special Order" badge are not normally kept in our store. They are ordered from our suppliers, either for deivery direct to you, or to come via our store.
We would recommend allowing 3 to 5 days for delivery of "Special Offer" products.
With such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shop, so please contact us if there is a particular item you would like to try.