In the summer of 2018, Anna Calvi released her third album Hunter. On the album, she explored sexuality and breaking the laws of gender conformity. Following a stellar 18 months, which saw Calvi write her first television score (for peaky blinders) and receive her third consecutive Mercury Prize nomination (the first solo artist to achieve this feat), Calvi has now crafted a stunning reworking of Hunter into Hunted. Revisiting her first recordings for Hunter, Calvi found they offered an intimate and private view of the songs' Initial intentions. Distilled to their bare essence on Hunted: her masterful guitar playing and formidable vocals, Calvi then asked on Barnett, Joe Talbot (idles), Charlotte Gainsbourg and Julia Holter to collaborate with her and further transform the songs.
1. Swimming Pool (feat. Julia Holter) (Hunted Version)
2. Hunter (Hunted Version)
3. Eden (feat. Charlotte Gainsbourg) (Hunted Version)
4. Away (Hunted Version)
5. Don’t Beat The Girl out of My Boy (feat. Courtney Barnett) (Hunted Version)
6. Wish (feat. IDLES) (Hunted Version)
7. Indies or Paradise (Hunted Version)