- Solid carved German spruce top
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides
- High-gloss transparent brown lacquer finish provides a unique vintage look
A good quality A style mandolin with F sound holes constructed from a solid carved German spruce top and solid carved Alpine maple back and sides. This mandolin is ideal for bluegrass music with a great chop sound and plenty of 'bark'.
The instrument features a radiused fingerboard making the mandolin nice and easy to play and is fitted with adjustable bridge to customise action height.
Finished with a high-gloss transparent brown lacqer finish and ivoroid binding, this mandolin has a classic vintage look set off nicely with a wreath pearl inlay at the peghead.
- A model with F sound holes.
- Solid carved German spruce top.
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides.
- Slim Alpine maple neck with choice rosewood fingerboard
- Bound neck and body.
- Ebony adjustable bridge.
- Black scratchplate
- Ivoroid binding
- Wreath pearl inlay at peghead
- Frets to Body: 14
- Total No Frets: 20
- Top Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8in: Scale Length: 13 7/8in (354mm)
- Tuners: Gotoh 4-on-a-plate
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.